Tuesday 20 September 2011

It's been a while but...I still love you, long time.

Shit, I realised today I haven't written on my blog for six weeks.
That's poor. I know.
Have I been too busy living life?
Have my creative juices stopped flowing?
Am I morphing into an over-weight, under-active, procrastinating fool?
The answer to all the above is... yes.

So to quickly recap the last six weeks have included V Festival, a life-inspiring VW camper van trip in Devon, the GQ awards, a couple of weddings and a dreaded, god damn, week-long cold.

First I will start with V festival and GQ awards.
I'll give the illness story a wide berth as being ill is piss boring. People banging on about having a cold, "oooh, I'm so ill, I've never felt this achey, I've got such a sore throat" are so boring.
Just stay at home and suffer in silence.

So V festival it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment