Monday 21 October 2013

Moving House

I am in the middle of packing hell.
Totally forgot how stressful and relentless moving house was.

I'm on Day 6 of packing and feel completely overwhelmed by how much stuff I still have to either throw away, give to charity or find a box to pack it in. I tried to sell some stuff on Ebay, which was a total disaster. Ended up selling something that was about £65 for £2.20, as I didn't put a reserve price on. I'm a novice on Ebay and definitely won't be doing that again!

I will be back blogging as of Monday 28th October. In my new abode. Hopefully.

If not, I suppose I'll be carrying it around on the roof of my car, like these dudes.



2 comments:

  1. Hope the move is going well lovely! I know how stressful they can be! I've just seen you follow my blog but on my old bloglovin where the posts don't update anymore. If you still want to follow please pop over to my blog and follow the new bloglovin in my sidebar. Thanks so much if you do. I've lost hundreds! :(
    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks for your message, sorry for the delay - been a crazy few days.
    I'll go on bloglovin and find your new blog.
    What a shame you've lost so many followers...
    Jess xxx

    ReplyDelete