Sunday 6 March 2011

Day Five

The day of the OK! USA Oscar party.
I was feeling a bit hacked off with life. Waiting around for hours for celebrities and getting nothing is frustrating.
So to re-evaluate my life I went, on my own, to Mel’s Diner.
The perfect American fast food joint,
A drive-in diner, where each table has it’s own juke box and everything comes with a side of fries.
I seriously love this place, no showbiz glamour, no drama, no paps, just chill time and good food. Their breakfast pancakes are out of this world.


Well, this is what I thought until Katie Price turned up with her son Harvey, thinking exactly the same as me. A place to escape.

It amused me to think most of Tinsletown were probably preparing for flashy pre-Oscars parties by getting their hair/ nails preened while drinking champagne and eating posh food.
Meanwhile Jordan and I were chowing down fast food in a slap up diner. Classy.

Gotta love the personal juke box
There was a road block outside the OK! Party and everyone was struggling to get inside, luckily as I work for the same company (Daily Star is part of the Express Newspapers Group, as is OK!) I breezed straight in.



I spent a while chatting to Amir Khan (above), Ricky Whittle, Mel B and then finally in waltz Jordan.

She wasn’t “flirting outrageous", “groping” or “snogging” Amir Khan as was reported in all the newspapers days later.

In fact it was a very low key affair. They probably spoke to each other for three minutes. If that. Before he left for the night. Some newspaper reporters really are a bit sloppy. Just saying.

At the bash with my friend Nadia



No comments:

Post a Comment