Sunday 8 May 2011

I've been kidnapped by Monica from Friends... or someone equally as dull

It's been a month since I've written on my blog.
I'd love to pretend my radio silence is because of the rock 'n roll existence I've been living.
Staying up all night snorting vodka while cavorting in penthouse hot tubs with random hot, bearded men.
Then spending days in a dark hole, sleeping off my hangover and questioning my morals.
However, the reality is I've been really busy at work.
I seem to have morphed into one of those people who has multiple To-Do lists.
I've even set my alarm an hour earlier so I can get up and cram in a few extra pre-work jobs.
For those reading this who've know me for years, please stop reading.
I've changed. I know.
I hate myself too.
However for the time being my life is 100% work, a severe lack of booze (fun) and post-it-note reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment