Thursday 28 July 2011

Another Day In The Office

If you have a Twitter account you'll know it's just one big bragging playground.
In the form off..."Hey look at these free amazing, expensive shoes I've just been sent? Did I mention they were free? Amazing? And expensive?"
to..."I was out at the best party in London last night, with the best celebrities, who are, like, my best friends now."
and..."I've just told the funniest joke to everyone and now I'm so popular and hilarious. I wish I could be my friend." Etc etc...
So I'd like to take this opportunity to show the "amazing" things we get sent into GOSS.
Yep, you're going to be jealous of our super expensive, cutting edge, highly desired freebies.
Prepare yourself...

Goss reporter Ed Dyson and Justin Beiber, ahem....

A magazine, blow up guitar and microphone, ridiculous sunglasses and a cutout Justin Beiber face.

 *I can't lie I posted this picture on Twitter, I think 0.00001% of my Twitter "friends" were jealous.

Sorry, I can't help it.
We're just so lucky on Goss and I felt compelled to boast.

Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment