Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Wanted - peeing on a hamster

Had a really busy week last week.
Started off by intervieing The Wanted.
The lads are joining the London 2012 Olympic Torch Replay team... exciting stuff.
So not only did I get to chat to the five lads I also go to hold the Olympic torch....whoop.

The Wanted, me and the Olympic torch
They might look like five naive and innocent boy banders but they revealed they often get so wasted they don't know what they're doing.
Max told me he recently weed on a hamster when he was hammered saying: "I was at a party and the lights were broken. I was feeling around in this room and I'm half-blind anyway.
"I started having a wee and suddenly thought: 'That doesn't sound like a toilet', so I pinched it, opened the door to let some light in and saw it was a hamster's cage. To be fair I did clean out all the sawdust. No, I didn't clean the hamster. It was soggy.
"My nan was so disgusted last week when she read that I wet the bed when I was drunk.
"Now she's going to hear I pissed on a hamster. Great."

Jay chipped in: "Me and Nathan were sharing a hotel room in Burnley, apparently I came in blind drunk, unzipped my rucksack, which had all my clothes in, and just took a piss in it."


The lads also admitted they wante to go to V festival in fancy dress saying: "We were thinking we might wear ski masks so we can go out into the crowd and muck about. We might go raving in a burka.
If you see a group of people at the stand-up urinals in a burka, you'll know it's us. That would be hilarious."

They also admitted the hate The Only Way Is Essex as they're a bunch of chavvy orange clones.
The said they'd never date any of the cast in a million years saying they're "too good for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment