Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wireless Day Two

Saturday night at Wireless was headlined by The Chemical Brothers.
The biggest D lister hanging around was Dean Gaffney, he'd somehow managed to sneak into one of the VIP tents and was knocking back champagne. How does he still do it?
Other celebs included Alexa Chung, Tulisa from X Factor/ NDubz and Sarah Harding

Sarah Harding bizarrely decided to give her Girls Aloud bandmate Cheryl Cole's much hyped 28th bday bash a miss. This was quite surprising as Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts went along to show support.
We all know Sarah's never turned down the chance to booze and party in her life, so why the snub? On such an important night in the showbiz world?
Sarah told me she was "too busy recording in the studio."
Sorry Harding I don't believe you for a second, surely you could pop out for an hour, one drink, show your face, just to say hello? I think her actions speak loudly....there's not going to be a Girls Aloud reunion anytime soon.

Tulisa told us she was petrified the X factor fans are going to "hate" her and think she's a "chav" with no talent. Read the full article in GOSS here....http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/199381/Tulisa-Contostavlos-I-m-all-front/

The highlight of the day for me was watching The Streets. Mike Skinner put on an awesome show, giving out some quality banter and even stripping off after the crowd egged him on. The Brummie rapper is retiring now and this was his last gig - gutted. Always been a big fan.
Anyway Mike wasn't mopping around after his performance, he told me: "I'm going to get off my pickle and dance to The Chemical Brothers in the main crowd. I'll be mashed so if you see me, don't make eye contact, just leave me in my circle of madness."
Forget Danny Dyer, Mr Skinner is my new chav crush, he was looking pretty buff...and I'm a stickler for a man with some chat.

Mike Skinner singing Dry Your Eyes Mate
"You're Fit, You're Fit, But Don't You Know It"

No comments:

Post a Comment