Friday 7 October 2011

Chatting on 1Xtra

I love doing radio stuff.
In days gone by I used to co-present the breakfast show on Galaxy FM in Birmingham (now Capital FM).
I spent five years of my life getting up at silly o' clock (5am) and chatting on t'wireless for hours each day.
Those were the best days of my life. Despite the sleep deprivation.

So when I get asked to go and radio stuff, I'm always really keen to get back in the headphones.
I often do Saturday Night Live on LBC with Richard Arnold and also chat showbiz stuff on TalkSPORT.

Gemma and me in the studio
Today I went into 1Xtra to speak on Gemma Cairney's show, chatting about showbiz shizzle.

We chatted about how flipping brilliant Rihanna is after she came to the UK this week.
She decided to sack off her posh driver, limo or chauffeur and get a tube around London. And for us Londoners we know how rank it is on the tube at the best of times, so Rihanna must have been feeling particularly brave.
Following her gig at the O2 she then went to McDonalds. What a girl!! Fair play, I love it when celebs, especially ridiculously famous ones, act totally normal.
 Can't ever see the likes of Mariah or J.Lo doing that.

We also talked about The X Factor and the big evil twist where each judge (Gary, Louis, Kelly and Tulisa) is being forced to boot out one of their final four acts in the first live show. Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment