Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween party time.


I managed to completely forget about my cold for one night to host a Halloween/ post-birthday bash.
Any excuse to dress up and decorate my flat.

Me and Jimmy got very excited about our pumpkin carving.
I can't take any glory for Jim's haunted tree... which took centre place on our fireplace.
We did three each. I can however, take credit for No 1, 2 and 5 (left to right).

We invited a stack of our mates around for a home-cooked Chilli, ghoulish cakes and hours of boozing and singing.
We ended up moshing around the kitchen to scary Halloween songs (like the Monster Mash) and smashing glasses repetitively with our over enthusiastic, drunken dancing.

I decided to get dressed up as Wednesday Adams from The Adams Family. But as a living dead version with blood trickling out my eyes, nose and mouth. And one zombiefied white eye.
I did plan to wear two white eyes but they were so freaking uncomfortable and I couldn't really see jack all.
My boyfriend Jimmy came as The Voodoo Man, who has a white face mask, black long hair and a top hat. Although he decided to take off his head gear for the below photo.
He managed to wear both of his red-out eyes, he's more hardcore than me. Obviously.

Wednesday Adams and Voodoo Man
  
I got VERY excited about this life-like evil, black witches cat
 with red eyes and a proper steam bubbling cauldron.


Jimmy as Voodoo Man
  
me and my friend Tammy drunk and disorderly



Me and my mate Alexandra hugging a ghoul which me and
Jim had sneakily positioned in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment