Saturday 5 November 2011

Amanda Holden - the nicest woman in showbiz

Me and a very pregnant and gorgeous Amanda
clutching her award for Ultimate Theatre star
Amanda Holden really is one of the nicest people in showbiz.
I have no idea how this is possible seeing as she's spent the last two years having to work with the likes Piers Morgan (he makes my skin crawl), David Hasslehoff (crazier than a box of frogs on glue) and Simon Cowell (the man who must've trained Mark Wright in the art of being an arrogant cock).

However, our Mandy, sorry I have never called her that, is genuinely lovely. She spent over an hour chatting to all us press vultures... and surprisingly, she seemed to really enjoying having a good old chin wag.

Amanda revealed she wants Cheryl Cole to join her on the Britain’s Got Talent judging panel next year.
Oooh, we'd all love that.


She said: “I’d definitely like Cheryl on, I’ve always been a fan of hers. But I admit I like being the only girl, so I can always win the style wars!”

Since Michael McIntyre quit and David Hasselhoff got booted off for being mental, Amanda reckons Jonathan Ross could also join her – even though they publicly fell out a few years ago.
She said: “Simon Cowell likes it when judges don’t get on, so we should have Jonathan Ross, as I’d row with him loads. If I told Simon I hated someone and couldn’t work with them he’d say: ‘Fab, we’ll keep them then’.”

She might not of won award on the night but best dress has to go to Amelle from The Sugababes.
Truly amazing, she couldn't sit down in it because of all the netting.
She also told me never, ever, will anyone catch her on a reality TV show like BB, Strictly or I'm A Celeb.
Hmmm... if I was a betting woman.

Amelle in her amazing Black Swan style dress

No comments:

Post a Comment