Tuesday 8 November 2011

Royally sucked in by Ashley Cole

I can't believe it.
I feel disappointment with myself for even admitting this... but... Ashley Cole isn't as much of a nob as every girl thinks.
I know, I can't believe I've said it either. And yep, I do feel slack on poor, old Chezza. Sisterhood and all that jazz.
I've always waved the 'Cheryl Cole is amazing' flag and I do think Ashley is a twat for cheating on her, repetitively.
However, after meeting him for the first time. I feel a bit different. I can't lie.
My affections for him are wavering from hatred to, dare I say it, sympathy.
When I bumped into him at a London party he was really sweet, genuinely quite funny and very polite.
I asked for a photo, he knew I was a journalist, but happily obliged.
And when his dumb ass PA cut both of our heads off he happily posed for another. And laughed at her incompetence.
He was also a lot, I mean dramatically, smaller than I imagined. So skinny and frail.
And this alone made me feel a bit sorry for him.
After all, who wants to be the nation's most hated person.
Especially when your ex wife is hailed 'the nation's sweetheart'.

So there, I've admitted it.... I feel sorry for Ashley 'I can't keep it in my pants' Cole.

The incriminating picture of moi and Mr C

He's always made out to be this killer love-rat. 
But in reality he's just a skinny runt who likes football and doesn't have a nice girl at home as he stupidly screwed it up. 
Time and time again.
He didn't look like a big time player.
I can't imagine him man-handling women, knocking their back doors in etc etc.
He looked like a bit of a wuzz.
The type of guy who embarrassingly covers himself up as he shuffles to the toilet after sex, or drops the dreaded question "How was that for you?" Urgh.
He was no bruiser like Rooney, smooth talker like Giggs or horny stallion like Crouch.
If anything he looked like their skinny, placid, camp brother.

So, if Ashley Cole is a devious, self-obsessed ladies man, then I am totally sucked in.
And therefore nearly as bad as those tarts who are infatuated with doing kiss and tells on him.

Amen sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment