Saturday 5 November 2011

Cosmopolitan Ultimate Woman Of The Year Awards

Firstly, I really, really, really should've had a word with myself when I thought, "I love the English rose look, tonight I'm going to sack off getting a spray tan."
I am actually as white, if not whiter than Irish lovely and X Factor ghost Janet Devlin. Yep, there's photo evidence to prove it.
I'm blaming The Only Way Is Essex.
The first series wasn't so offensive but this series the girls are wearing far too much slap/ fake tan/ false eyelashes.... they actually look like a bunch of trannies on their way to a holiday camp.
My boyfriend commented: "Girls who wear that much make-up definitely have something to hide."
So, with that in statement in mind, I went aux natural to the Cosmo awards and scared most of the guests with my ghost-like legs. I apologise in advance.

X Factor girls Janet Devlin, a very white me
and Misha B

Right first things first....
Kelly Rowland and Tulisa completely ignored each other at the awards bash.
I arrived late, very late, as did both Kelly and Tulisa..
I had to get a tube, not sure what their excuses were.
Anyway, as we all rushed in rudely late together I witnessed, with my very own eyes, their cut-the-atmosphere-with-a-knife awkward “hello” moment.
They refused to have photos together, despite standing 1/2 a foot apart.
Which was really uncomfortable, seeing as they both happily posed for individual photos with me.
We quickly all got rushed into the dinning room, late, where they both went out of their way to ignore each other all night.

What would S-Cowell say?



Tulisa and me

Meanwhile on the subject of X Factor silliness last week's stand in judge Alexandra Burke.com told me she wasn’t given the choice.com about standing in as a judge.com. Her management made her.com.
She revealed: “They called me two hours before rehearsals and I was on the way to the dentist. I didn’t have much choice. My management didn’t ask, but told me. I’d do it again and join full-time if asked. Simon picked me."
Great.com

The awards bash was a right laugh. Kylie Minogue turned up, with an awesome new brunette barnet, and handed out an award to Debbie Harry. That was a definite high-light.
As was the infamous goodie bag. Best one I've had all year.
It was so heavy, I could barely carry it up the hill home.
No, that's not an exageration. Seriously, I had marks on my arm from the bag's rope handles.
Stuffed with all my favourite beauty products from Elemis, Benefit, Guinot and perfume, books, makeup etc...
Well chuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment