Saturday 5 November 2011

Kelly Rowland interview

me and Kelly Rowland
KELLY Rowland might not like all of us British girls. Yep, Tulisa, I'm talking about you.
But she can’t get enough of our men.
Her hit list of wannabe shags is more impressive than the gravity surrounding Jordan's tits.
Kelly, who won Ultimate TV Personality at the Cosmo's bash, would love to rip the pants off co-judge Gary Barlow.
She told me: “I fancy Gary. If he wasn’t married I’d be in there abso-frickin-lutely.
“You fall in love with him as a human being. He has so much to give to the world in music and love.
“It’s hard to pick one British guy, I’m loving them all. Olly Murs has cutest butt I’ve ever seen.
"It distracts me so much. But he needs to loosen up his trousers and let his boys breathe!
"Me and Dermot go clubbing. We got back in the wee hours of the morning last time. I won’t tell you what dance we were ­doing.
“I also fancy Marcus Collins, and ­Simon Cowell is obviously very handsome – but we’d bicker if we were on the same panel though.”

So Gary Barlow, Olly Murs, Dermot O'Leary, Marcus Collins, Simon Cowell.
That's a sturdy gang bang right there. Go randy Rowland.

Aside from the men she wants to do the horizontal tango with Kelly also revealed Beyonce would love to reform Destiny's Child so they could sing on this year’s X Factor final.
Kelly said: “My sister Beyoncé would love to, but she’s pregnant so I wouldn’t let her.
“I’m in no way broody.
“Five of my friends are pregnant, so I’m going to just be happy taking their babies and giving them back."

No comments:

Post a Comment