Sunday 16 January 2011

Busy Old Week

The general conception that January's the quietest month of the calendar is nothing more than a myth.
My diary's already jam-packed with meetings, work lunches, celebrity events (ie. more work) and friend's birthdays.

I've so far managed a eye watering, inconceivable, fifteen days without booze and junk food ( the longest since my drinking hobbie began). I've joined the company gym. And I even went on a Saturday. A Saturday. The day of perceived weekend fun.

I managed to meet a group of mates for dinner and then to the pub on Thursday night, without touching a drop of the devil's finest. I'll go as far as saying, I enjoyed myself. Despite watching my mates chugging back Pinot by the boat load.

This week my editor declared she's sending me to Los Angeles for the Oscars at the end of Feb, which, fingers crossed, should be a good crack. Hard work, but hopefully pretty radical at the same time.

In work news... Jordan's yet to publicly announce her divorce to long suffering fella Alex Reid.
Despite definitely filling for divorce, Katie Price has decided to let the air clear before she serves Alex the papers and boot him out of their marital home.
A cynical hack would assume she's doing everything possible to get even more coverage in the red tops. However, her 'pals' claim Reidy is devastated and needs a few days to sort out his head before the news goes global. The poor sod.

In other news....

Epic boozer Kate Moss thinks her nonstop paryting has ruined her body and face. Mossy's vowed to put her Croydon Caner ego to bed in 2011 and hopes to stop smoking and boozing like Oliver Reid in drag.

Blood sucker Robert Pattinson and real life sex friend Kristen Stewart will never work together again. While Twilight fans sob off their black eyeliner cranky Kristen promised "We’ll be pursuing solo projects from now on.”

And nutcase Gillan McKeith's convinced she'll become a Hollywood actress and star in a comedy blockbuster with Ricky Gervais. She also threatened to sign up for Dancing On Ice next year.
No Gillan, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment