Friday 28 January 2011

The Vanessa Show

I was a guest on Channel Five's The Vanessa Show today, chatting about the National Television Awards, The Oscars and all things showbizy.

The studio is cool, although I felt like I'd spent the afternoon hanging around in a posh kitchen showroom a' la MFI. Complete with fake windows and picturesque views.
We discussed Cheryl Cole's chavy NTA dress, which showed off her  naff collection of back tattoos. Colin Firth's chances of nabbing an Oscar and the brand new L cup bra.
It's absolutely monstrous, incase you were wondering.
Big enough for Vanessa Feltz's hubbie Ben to hide his whole head in...
Yep he tried... he's a man. What more do you expect?



I was on the show with Irish musician Imelda May, who could undoubtedly talk the hind legs off a donkey, off Stacey "inane jibber jabber" Solomon and anyone else with chronic verbal diarrhoea.
She has an amazing voice though. And hair.








In other news I had lunch with Olly Murs on Tuesday, at Nandos by London Bridge (me - chicken and feta salad, him - hot and spicy wrap and corn on the cob).


He reckons he'll never get a "flash wankers sports car like a Ferrari or a Porsche". He drives a Fiat Cinquecento, which even The Inbetweeners lads know is shite. Olly, however, thinks it's cool and makes him down-to-earth and normal.
I tend to agree to agree with Simon et al and think it wouldn't be a shame if it 'accidently' got set on fire, in a derelict area of wilderness.
Not that I'd know anything about that.






I hungout with Fearne Cotton at her new makeup range at The Soho Hotel. I had a quick manicure, inhaled a few canapes and chatted to her about her beauty tips. Fearne and I haven't always seen eye-to-eye, mainly because she "hates the media". Obviously, she's not so frosty when she's got a make-up range to flog, hey Cotton?
Either way, it was great to chat and get along like girls who love glittery eyeshadow and nail polish.




I also went too see Priscilla Queen Of The Desert with a group of my girl mates. I was impressed. It was cheesy, naff, stupidly OTT.... but moreishly mesmerising. I still have pink feather boa feathers stuck to my fur coat. A strong look, I think you'd agree?!

No comments:

Post a Comment