Tuesday 21 June 2011

Doggy Vision...

I have something really weird going on at the moment.
I can't stop thinking about adopting a dog.
It’s constantly on my mind and I can't stop daydreaming about how perfect life would be if I had a dog.
I know it's not possible because...
a.) I work as a gossip girl, so I'm out at showbiz events most nights and away at festivals for most weekends over the summer
b.) I can't even afford to look after myself without constantly over-spending on my credit card, and then panicking when the bill arrives
c.) I often do really stupid, spontaneous things, without worrying about any commitments
d.) My mum would freak out and give me an earful of grief for being "immature, irresponsible and stupid"

However, despite all the above, I'm pinning, badly, for a four legged friend.

You know when you first meet a guy you really like and he’s constantly on your mind.
You’re trying to get on with work and suddenly before you realize you’ve wasted half an hour daydreaming about him.
One minute you're concentrating writing a story about Kate Moss' latest booze blow out, the next you're aimlessly smiling from ear to ear thinking about how sexy his fore arms are.
Well that’s exactly what’s happening at the moment with my dog urges.
Yep, they smell, and moult, and mess your house up. Yep, they're needy and take up all your time.

But they're amazing. And everyone who has a dog seems so happy.
I wanna get me some of that action.

No comments:

Post a Comment