Monday 6 June 2011

HD Eybrows and Isle Of White festival

OK, quick blog before I head out to watch Water For Elephants.
I am getting HD Eyebrows tomorrow and yep, I'm pretty freaked out about it.
To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what HD eyebrows will look like?
I was offered them free for a press day and thought 'why not?!'
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed I'll not look like a drag queen version of Katie Price.

I currently have a weird tattoo of two black hexagons on my arm... a patch test to check I'm not allergic.
I'm not.

Tomorrow will see the end of my fair, fluffy eyebrows.
I will post some pics of the end result. Unless I look like a transvestite dressed as Janice Dickinson.
In which case, I'll hide.

Hopefully I'll look like this... haha, yeah right!

In other news it's the first festival of 2011 this weekend.
The Isle Of White festival! Can't flipping wait.
The rain has been belting down in London for the last 24 hours so dreams of demin shorts and suede ankle boots are a thing of the past.
Looks like my new Havaianas wellie boots might get an airing.



Rain or sunshine it's set to be an awesome weekend.
Kate Moss is having her hen do there, and Kings of Leon, Kaiser Chiefs, Foo Fighters, Pulp, Kasabian and Beady Eye are all playing.
Need I say more?




No comments:

Post a Comment