Wednesday 8 June 2011

Swanky new eyebrows

Thought I would quickly post a picture of my posh new HD eyebrows.
I would like to point out I am not very good at all this girlie-girl business.
I've never successfully applied a pair of false eyelashes myself, I have never worn false nails and I much prefer my freckles to having flawless foundation.

However, I thought I'd give the HD brows a go... and I can't deny I absolutely love them.
Seriously, I am a total convert and would recommend to anyone wanting to feel a bit more preened.
I definitely need all the help I can get to look glamourous.
And before you panic, like I did, you won't look anything like Jordan!
For all the info check out http://www.hd-brows.co.uk/ or follow www.twitter.com/EyebrowQueen


new brows... not too shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment