Monday 23 September 2013

Juice cleanse. Jumping on the bandwagon…

Loads of female celebrities maintain their superstar hot bods following a kick-ass juice cleanse. This includes Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole and supermodel Rosie Huntingdon Whiteley.

Rosie looking picture perfect at the event

I chatted to Rosie at the GQ Men Of The Year awards earlier this month and it’s fair to say, she was definitely the most glamorous girl in the room. It was impossible not to notice her glossy hair and perfectly, radiant skin. Pretty much every man at the event was ogling her banging body. After chatting to her about juice cleanses, it inspired me to give one a try.

For anyone not in the know, a juice cleanse is pretty gruelling. It’s basically a food fast, meaning no food or alcohol can be consumed for three days (some celebs do five days), just blended fruit and vegetables.

I spoke over Twitter to organic juice cleanse company Purifyne and decided to give their three day plan a try. Just so you know, I’m a complete novice when it comes to the words “cleanse” and “detox”. My premise of a healthy lifestyle rarely gets past an occasional salad or justifying a walk to the tube as daily exercise.

However, like most girls, I'd love to have a shiner look and fit back into my skinniest jeans. And if it's at all possible, learn to be less of a booze and cake hound.

So, I agreed to start a strict three day juice cleanse and blog about. Starting tomorrow. Eeeek.
I’m planning to document it with pictures and also my feelings/ mood through the cleanse. (Unless I’m hating it so much I can't get out of bed.)

So here goes...

FEELING: Worried I’m going to be really hungry, non-stop for three days. Also concerned about being tired through lack of food, I have a lot on work-wise and need to be able to concentrate.
MOOD: Excited about starting a new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment