Sunday 6 February 2011

Funny Old Week

Last week was a strange one.
Despite attending just one showbiz event all week - The LAFTA awards -I only managed to go to the gym once and yet still didn't get to bed before 1am most nights.
My personal trainer (I got three sessions free when I joined up, I'm not THAT mad) almost destroyed me on Monday. After doing 45 minutes of squats, lunges, press ups, planks etc.. I couldn't walk properly for three days.
I could barley bend my legs to sit down on the toilet, let alone walk around town in high heels.
I even had to stand on the tube escalators.
And if you're like me, you walk up those steep buggers on daily basis, proudly thinking, "That early morning butt exercise definitely means I can eat chocolate later."
Come on, we all do it.
On days when I have to go out for a business lunch, in Soho, or wherever, it means I'll climb two extra escalators (one on way to meeting, one on way back).
And I'll admit it makes me feel a little smug, like I've burned off a smidgen of fat.
Maybe it's just a girl thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment