Sunday 6 February 2011

Vampire Diaries

I don't watch much TV. I never have, it bores me.
I love a good film, but on the whole would rather while away my life outside getting back to nature or having banter with my mates.
Festival season makes me delirious. I love getting dirty in field, swigging warm beer around a campfire, dancing like a loon to live music while hugging my mates. Roll on the first festival of the year - Isle Of White.

However, The Vampire Diaries rock my world.
Fit men running around with dark, brooding eyes and a instinctive animal-like sexual nature. Brilliant.
Yes it's cheesy, yes the romantic moments are ridiculous and yes the cast could be straight out the Next catalogue.
But the Salvatore brothers Stefan and Damon are so damn sexy, it's worth watching just for them. One's hot and romantic, the other's vicious and funny. A good vampire combination.
I'll take them both please.

Check it out ITV2 9pm every Tuesday. An hour of girlie time, don't let your boyfriend get involved, he'll just ruin things by pointing out how far-fetched and naff the story line is.
As my fella points out... it's just Hollyoaks but with vampires.


Here's a pic for you to perv on...

No comments:

Post a Comment