Wednesday 2 February 2011

It's February you know

It's February 2nd today and I've decided to try and spend the month drinking as little booze as physically possible for a showbiz journalist who goes to parties most nights.

This is a bold statement for a booze botherer like me.
I'm a night owl who loves a good knees up but after spending January off the liquor and fags the feeling of well-being is now intriguing me.
I fancy spending a few more weeks in the same vain.

I've been doing yoga daily for nearly five weeks and since feel my inner peace and zen aligning. OK, that's a lie... but I love the ideology behind it.



In other news I was starting to get worried when my boyfriend kept talking, really amorously, nonstop, about a gorgeous, long-haired blonde called Roxy who was sat near him at his new work place.
Turned out the little beauty was a tad on the smelly side but gorgeous all the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment