Sunday 13 February 2011

Sky News before Baftas...

I was up at 7am this morning to go on Sky News, who gets up before 11am on a Sunday? Vicious.
I was talking about all things showbiz including The Royal Wedding and Victoria Beckham’s gift to Kate Middleton (a new wardrobe full of VB dresses), the sad illness of Elizabeth Taylor, Cheryl Cole’s American X Factor dream (US bigwigs want to have control over her hair and makeup, they also want her to tone down her 'why-aye pet' Geordie phrases) and everything Bafta and Colin Firth related.



Got home at 10.30am and crawled straight back into bed.
At this point I decided to go back to sleep with my full studio hair and makeup on, so I could jump out of bed a few hours later and be ready for the Bafta awards.
Yep lazy, but I liked they way they’d done my eye makeup and, quite frankly, who wouldn’t want 30 mins extra in bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment